- OMG! Emraan Hashmi All Set To 'Cheat India'; Read Details Here
- Emraan Hashmi To Romance Daisy Shah In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- People Always Question Commercial Value Of Documentary: Emraan Hashmi
- Emraan Hashmi: People Have Created A Perception About Me From The Kind Of Films Which I Used To Do!
- Baadshaho First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Baadshaho Movie Review: Live This Thug Life Only If Guilty Pleasures Are Your Thing!
Actor Emraan Hashmi is more than happy to hand over his 'serial kisser' crown to counterparts as well as newcomers and feels that everyone is trying to outdo themselves each time while getting bold on-screen.
"I think someone else should take the crown from me. By all means give it to other boy or girl. It becomes essential that when you are labelled you should spread your wings and stretch your talent. It is not easy and one has to do risky things in their career," Emraan said in a media interaction here.
But now in almost every film, every actor has a similar scene. "I have passed on this (kissing tag) to others. I don't know how far they will push it and shock everyone. When we started we did feel it was a bold move and we were scared how the film will be accepted," Emraan said.
"Today for youngsters it is like it becomes part of script, screenplay. You have to show romance, love and intimacy. I think everyone is trying to outdo themselves in kisses, which I think is ridiculous," he said.
After Student Of The Year and 2 States, Emraan's younger cousin Alia Bhatt seems to have laid claim to the title after puckering up with her co-stars Sidharth Malhotra and Arjun Kapoor. Also, filmmaker Karan Johar has apparently crowned her as the kissing queen of Bollywood.
Ask Emraan, if one will get to see him and Alia together in a film, he said, "I think on screen we should play brother and sister in the film then it will be good. Otherwise I think it will be twisted."
Among the newcomers Emraan likes Alia and admits he is being biased towards her as she is family.