- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Mouni Roy’s Friend Esha Gupta Defends Her; Proves Mouni Isn’t Starving To Be Skinny!
- Madsaur Gang Rape Case: Swara Bhaskar, Esha Gupta, Farhan Akhtar & Others Say 'Enough Is Enough'!
- After His Break-Up With Elli AvRam, Cricketer Hardik Pandya Now Dating Hottie Esha Gupta?
- Esha Gupta's Latest Pictures Prove That She's A Beauty Queen & Here To Stay!
- SHORTCUT TO FAME! After Esha Gupta, THIS Actress Goes BUTT NAK*D For Her Photoshoot [Raunchy Pics]
Actress Esha Gupta made for a beautiful contemporary looking bride when she walked the BMW India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW) ramp for designer Jyotsna Tiwari, but in real life, Raaz 3 actress Esha Gupta still needs a decade to decide when she'll get married.
The model-turned-actress was in the capital Sunday night, and when asked about her wedding plans, the 28-year-old said, "Oh my god! Ask me about ten years from now. Get my elder sister married before me."
Esha loved the contemporary yet traditional voluminous gown that she wore as the showstopper but what would she want to wear for her own wedding day?
"Well, I'll be able to know it ten years down the line. I like this creation by Jyotsna and something like this could definitely work for one of the functions, but for my wedding day, it will be traditional Indian," she said.
The actress, who is looking forward to working in an Indo-British production, did her share of work as a model in the capital before making it big in the film world.
Returning to the ramp in Delhi and that too as a showstopper turned out to be "special" for Esha.
"I'm thankful that Jyotsna took me as her showstopper. I look different and feel beautiful," said the actress, who was glad to be presented in a "not sexy, but sweet, young and innocent" look.