- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Arjun Kapoor Opens Up About His Marriage Plans After His Grandma Threatens Him To Get Hitched Soon!
- Arjun Kapoor: Jhanvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter's Dhadak Reminds Me Of Ishaqzaade Days!
- Janhvi Kapoor's Emotional Post For Arjun Kapoor On His Birthday: You Are The Reason For Our Strength
- From Flab To Fab: How Birthday Boy Arjun Kapoor Carved His Own Destiny In Bollywood!
Here is the exclusive interview in which he speaks more about himself and his films.
Everyday, I keep discovering new things about myself.
"When I came to this industry, I was an introvert. I did'nt like to talk much. I was not on social media to interact with people. But now, I have discovered that there is a guy inside me who loves to talk, loves to have fun."
Q: Is Arjun Kapoor there in Twitter?
Yes, I am on Twitter, enjoying the new world. I love talking about myself and my life. I dont feel shy anymore. But, somewhere down the lane, there is a fear of insecurity which i'll work hard to come out of it.
Q : Arjun, you have worked with different actresses like Dimple Kapadia, Amrita Singh, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Parineeti Chopra, how do you find each one of them different?
Each actress is different and they have their unique style of acting. Alia and Parineeti both do their homework before they come to the shooting spot. Deepika, Dimple ji, Amrita ji are very quick and they respond spontaneously. But they all are very smart and talented. I'm blessed to have worked with different age group actresses.
Q: What makes you different from others?
I feel, when an actor stops experimenting his character and films, then that day, he is done and dusted. As actors, we are here to entertain people. If you see Arjun Kapoor as an actor who does the same role everytime, people will get bored. So, my roles from Ishaqzaade to Finding Fanny is all different.
Hopefully, everyone will like my latest film Finding Fanny.