- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
Priyanka Chopra asserted that she never used to workout much in the gym and her athletic body has been gifted by her parents.
"I never used to do any workout and all in the gym. I look athletic because my parents look like this and my body is a gift from them," said the Mary Kom actress, Priyanka Chopra.
Priyanka also added that her healthy food habit helps in maintaining her figure.
Priyanka will be seen playing the role of Olympic Boxing champion, Mary Kom from Northeastern state of Manipur in the biopic which is set to release tomorrow.
Directed by Omung Kumar, the movie Mary Kom revolves around the life of a strong woman who chose to fulfill her dreams fighting all odds.