- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
However, in an exclusive interview with our correspondent Sonika Mishra, Hrithik reveals one incident during the shooting of Bang Bang which certainly scared the actor to death.
Hrithik Roshan narrated how one day during the shooting of Bang Bang, the actor discovered that he has blood clots in his head which could kill him in no time.
"One day while shooting, I suffered severe head ache and so I went to doctor. After the tests were over, the doctor told me that there are blood clots in my head and I immediately need to undergo a surgery. I insisted that I had to fly off to the shooting site but the doctor said that I would die if I fly," said Hrithik.
Hrithik who would be seen doing some never-seen-before action stunts in Bang Bang said that curing the blood clot was the most toughest and painful part during the shooting of the film. "I had just three hours and searched the best doctors to get the blood clot out. It was very painful and the toughest part of the Bang Bang journey," the actor added.
Well, we are glad that Hrithik's surgery was successful and the actor is hale and hearty.