- Bikini Alert! Ruhi Singh's Latest Pictures Are Too Hot To Handle
- I've Only Heard Positive Reviews For Indu Sarkar: Madhur Bhandarkar
- Last Few Days Were Traumatising: Bhandarkar On Indu Sarkar Release
- Indu Sarkar Movie Review: Ends Up As A Muffled Voice Rather Than A Heart-Wrenching Scream!
- Angry With Selective Activism In Bollywood: Madhur Bhandarkar
- EXPOSE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Left Me SHOCKED & Devastated For Her SELFISH Reasons: Bhandarkar
The faces of the models have all kept under wraps. Madhur has entered into a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with the cast and crew of the film. The rules are strictly followed that nobody is allowed with a mobile or cameras while shooting. The director took it to his Twitter account to share the first look and the release date of the film.
FIVE new FACES. FIVE new JOURNEYS. CALENDAR GIRLS and their Date with Destiny: 01.05.2015. pic.twitter.com/H6fXnp2f88— Madhur Bhandarkar (@imbhandarkar) August 25, 2014
The faces of the models will be revealed later. Producer Sangeeta Ahir of Mangal Murti Films says, "Madhur has cast five newcomers. For now, our priority is to complete the shoot. Only when we're closer to the release, we'll reveal the girls who are being launched."
Madhur Bandarkar says, "I'm pleased that we got girls who are delivering good performances, since the movie is heavy on content."
The faces kept under wraps are creating huge curiosity and the only detail that the director would divulge is that the models are from different cities in India.
The shooting of this film is going on in a huge scale in Mumbai and the next schedule would be overseas. The film releases on May1, 2015.