- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan wants to spend more time with family. She says her priorities have changed after marriage and that she will do only those films that can give her enough time to spend with family.
Kareena Kapoor married to actor-producer Saif Ali Khan recently, rejected the Dil Dhadakne Do film offer by Zoya Akhtar for the very reason that she cannot travel on a cruise for three months at a stretch to shoot.
"I am at a stage in my life where my priorities are different...I am married and I would like to give time to my family," Kareena told reporters in a group interview.
"I would not go out for three to four months. That is the reason why I refused Zoya's film. I couldn't go on a cruise for three months. I want to do a film which will work according to my time. I am very clear about that," she added.
Dil Dhadakne Do was first offered to Kareena and now Anushka Sharma has replaced her. The film also features Ranveer Singh, Priyanka Chopra, Farhan Akhtar, Rahul Bose, Shefali Shah and Anil Kapoor.
Kareena Kapoor surprised her sister Karisma on her birthday taking off from her Singham Returns shoot.