- FIR Actor Shiv Pandit Gets Hitched To Ameira Punvani; Anushka Sharma & Zoya Akhtar Wish The Couple
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding Confirmed? Farah Khan Accidentally Spills The Beans!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
- 5 Exciting Things About Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Farah Khan To Choreograph Bride-To-Be Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet, Wedding Dates Out?
- Dil Se: Shahrukh Khan Went MISSING While Shooting For Jiya Jale Song, Reveals Farah Khan!
Farah Khan and Shahrukh Khan's friendship has withstood a major fight and the director, who is back with the actor for their third film Happy New Year, says they have learned not to take each other for granted anymore.
Farah and Shahrukh gave hits like Main Hoon Na and Om Shanti Om but their friendship suffered in 2012 when the actor and Shirish Kunder were involved in a fight at a party hosted by Sanjay Dutt.
They, however, patched up soon and Farah decided to move ahead with her long-gestating project Happy New Year with SRK. The film, also starring Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah, is slated to release on October 24 and Farah promises that it is their best work so far.
"This is the best phase of Shahrukh and me as an actor and director. I think we don't take each other for granted anymore. When you lose a friendship like that, you realise the worth of it. So, when you get it back, you are grateful. We now talk about everything. We don't let rumours affect us. There is no more stuff like this one said that and the other one said this. We talk it out. You will see this magic in Happy New Year," Farah said.
In between Om Shanti Om and Happy New Year, Farah's third directorial venture Tees Maar Khan with Akshay Kumar did not work at the box office. Farah says the film taught her a lot.