- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
Farah Khan is all ready to dance again. This will happen LIVE at SLAM THE TOUR which is the promotional tour for her upcoming Happy New Year. Farah Khan says that this will be her first live performance in 25 years.
"It's going to be a huge concert. I'm going to be dancing too! I will be performing at the concert and it has been 25 years since I've performed on the stage," Farah said.
Before Farah Khan moved on to direct Main Hoon Na, she worked as a choreographer. Some of her best choreographs include Aamir Khan's 'Pehla nasha pehla khumaar', Shahrukh Khan dancing on a train top in 'Chaiyya chaiyya', Hrithik Roshan in 'Ek pal ka jeena'and Katrina Kaif in hit item number 'Sheila ki jawaani'.
The Happy New Year team will perform at SLAM! THE TOUR, which is slated to begin Sep 19 at Toyota Center, Houston.
Farah, who teamed up with Boman in her acting debut Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi, says she will perform on four numbers, and added, "I will do one dance number with Boman."
Looking forward to the tour, where Madhuri, Malaika Arora Khan and singer Kanika Kapoor will also set the stage on fire, Farah said all actors will be performing to some of their chartbusters apart from dancing to "Happy New Year" songs.
Happy New Year, a musical heist is one of the Bollywood's biggest release for Diwali this year.