- FIR Actor Shiv Pandit Gets Hitched To Ameira Punvani; Anushka Sharma & Zoya Akhtar Wish The Couple
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding Confirmed? Farah Khan Accidentally Spills The Beans!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
- 5 Exciting Things About Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Farah Khan To Choreograph Bride-To-Be Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet, Wedding Dates Out?
- Dil Se: Shahrukh Khan Went MISSING While Shooting For Jiya Jale Song, Reveals Farah Khan!
Filmmaker Farah Khan and her husband Shirish Kunder today celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary. Farah, 49, who tied the knot with the film editor and director in 2004, said that she can't believe the couple have completed ten years together.
"10th anniversary!! Already?," Farah posted on Twitter. Farah met Kunder, 41, during the making of her film Main Hoon Na. They have since worked together on each other's films, such as Jaan-E-Mann, Om Shanti Om and Tees Maar Khan.
Farah and Kunder have triplets; one son and two daughters, who were born in 2008. Actor Riteish Deshmukh congratulated the couple on their special day, saying, "Happy Anniversary... it's a perfect 10."
"Happy Anniversary my favourite Farah and Shirish Kunder. Keep smiling always," actor Sonu Sood posted.
Happy New Year music director, Vishal Dadlani also posted on Twitter, "@TheFarahKhan Much love, and many more, to both you and @ShirishKunder ! Have a great one!"
10th anniversary !! Already??! pic.twitter.com/BrJSKCzI3w— Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan) December 9, 2014