- Madhuri Dixit Never Called Me Up To Delete Any Scene In Sanju- Rajkumar Hirani Puts Rumours To Rest!
- Ranbir Kapoor Might Prove Katrina Wrong About Alia Bhatt! Sounds Damn Serious About Marriage & Kids
- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- What Happened When Ranbir Kapoor Told Rajkumar Hirani That His Mom Neetu Didn't Like Sanju's Climax?
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Katrina Kaif Feeling Betrayed! She Knows Her Ex-Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor Will Cheat On Alia Bhatt Too
Finally, after all the media covering the news about Ranbir Kapoor moving out of his house to another pad, the actor himself has accepted it now.
Ranbir Kapoor has his own reasons for moving out of his parents house. He says because of some construction work in his ancestral property, he is moving out and not because he wants to move away from his parents as all the media are quoting.
However, this actor just doesn't budge in to answer the question about moving in with his alleged girlfriend Katrina Kaif into his new pad.
"Yes, I am shifting but it is just a temporary thing as there is some construction going on in my house to expand it. I will be moving out in a few days," Ranbir said at the launch of the new advertisement campaign of Tag Heuer.
Although the alleged duo have maintained their dignified silence in this matter about moving in together, there are reports that they are going to live in together.
At the sets of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani in 2010, the sparks got ignited between the two. In August 2013, photographs of Ranbir and Katrina holidaying in Spain surfaced online.
Even if they are not accepting that they are seeing each other, Ranbir Kapoor has said that Katrina is a close friend and also Katrina has accepted that Ranbir is a special person in her life.
Marriage rumours which surfaced earlier was put to an end when Ranbir Kapoor clarified. They will be seen together on-screen in Jagga Jasoos.