- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Finding Fanny will be premiered 17 days in advance due to the massive positive response that garnered for it's trailer. The unprecedented move was taken after the response which it got after the trailer was out.
It will be out on August 25, 17 days prior to to it's earlier date. Producer Dinesh Vijan said, "Premiering a film two weeks before its release has never been done before in Bollywood, but we are willing to stick our necks out. We want opinion makers and regular moviegoers to share their views. Hope this strategy generates an actively interested forum for Finding Fanny."
Shikha Kapur, chief marketing officer of Fox Star Studios says, "A story this strong deserves a unique marketing approach. So, we are inverting the normal course of promotional campaigns and will commence ours with the premiere of the film."
Finding Fanny is a film about five friends who go out on a road trip in search of another friend Stefanie Fernandes 'Fanny'. This Homi Adajania film featuring Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor is made both in English and Hindi to cater diverse needs.
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted,
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet blockquote" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FindingFanny?src=hash">#FindingFanny</a> premiere to be held 17 days before its release. Film releases on September 12.</p>— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) <a href="https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh/statuses/493599601530634240">July 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>