- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- HOT BUZZ! Priyanka Chopra To Make A Comeback In Bollywood With Aitraaz 2?
- Lingerie Babe Farrah Kader's Latest Pictures Will Make You Swoon! Too Hot To Handle
The song 'Ziddi dil' composed by Shashi Suman has been sung by Vishal Dadlani and the lyrics credit goes to Prashant Ingole.
The song video from the move Mary Kom shows Priyanka getting trained to fight in teh boxing ring and the actress looks very convincing in the role of the lady athlete Mary Kom.
The song lyrics beautifully depict the never-die attitude of Mary Kom while, the video offers a glimpse of the tough journey that the tough lady underwent. The song video shows how Priyanka as Mary Kom deals with all the hardships and fights back to become the Boxing Champion.
The song 'Ziddi dil' truly brings out the element of 'zid' as the lyrics actually inspires one to be determined to do something.
The film Mary Kom directed by Omung Kumar starring Priyanka Chopra is set to release on September 5th.
Watch the video and get you heart 'Ziddi'...