- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Sridevi's Twitter Handle Comes To Life! Boney Kapoor Tweets Pictures Of Her National Film Awards Win
- National Awards Inside Pics: Boney Kapoor BREAKS DOWN; Janhvi Gets TEARY-EYED As She Misses Sridevi
- Why Did Arjun Kapoor REFUSE To Accompany Janhvi Kapoor For Collecting Sridevi's National Award?
- Did You Know? After This Super-flop Film Of Sridevi, Boney Kapoor Went Bankrupt!
- National Award: An Emotional Boney Kapoor Isn't Sure Whether He Will Celebrate Sridevi's Win Or Not
It's a super-hectic time for Boney Kapoor. While his son Arjun Kapoor's next release Tevar is around the corner, Boney's wife Sridevi has begun the shooting in Chennai for her lavish costume drama directed by Chimbu Devan.
Shuttling between two metropolises, the filmmaker is virtually living his life out of a suitcase. The caring husband that he is, Boney wants to spend as much time as possible with his wife. However, Boney's home-production Tevar, with his son Arjun in the lead, is releasing in January 2015.
And Boney is going ballistic trying to balance the two commitments. An exhausted Boney said, "I don't know if I am coming or going. I've never travelled so much. Sri is shooting her Tamil film in Chennai. And Arjun's film is on release. So I'm required to be in Mumbai."
When Sridevi started shooting in Chennai last week, she was accompanied from Mumbai to Chennai by her dear friend Manish Malhotra.
"Manish is doing her costumes in the Tamil film. Manish was there with her. But I still wanted to be there on her first day of shooting," he said.
Boney flew out to Chennai to ensure his wife was comfortable on the first day of her shooting in Chennai, although it meant a lot of inconvenience for the Tevar team in Mumbai.
"I will have to divide my time between the two commitments. Luckily, Tevar' is attracting the right amount of attention."