- YRF Avoids Director Atul Sabharwal Because of Geetika Tyagi?
- Guddu Rangeela 1st Weekend (Sunday) Box Office Collection
- Guddu Rangeela Movie Review: Typical Drama With A Social Message
- Actress Geetika Accuses Jolly LLB Director Of Sexual Assault
- Will Mahesh Babu act in Telugu remake of Jolly LLB?
- Arshad Warsi to play Jolly LLB
However, after calling a 14-days judicial custody, the national award winning director was granted bail.
It is to be recalled, anchor turned actress Geetika Tyagi some time back accused Subhash Kapoor of sexual molestation and filed a case against the latter. Moreover, a video clip also got viral in which Geetika was seen abusing and slapping Subhash in front of his wife with allegations of molesting her.
Although, the Geetika Tyagi molestation case has been out of media buzz since some time, it has revived now with accused Subhash coming back to the town.
Knowing that an arrest warrant is already out, Subhash Kapoor along with his lawyer went to the police station and was immediately arrested. When the Jolly LLB director was presented before th Court, he was sent to a 14-days judicial custody but soon was granted bail against a deposit of Rs 10,000.
On the other side, hearing about the news Geetika said, "I am relieved that he has been finally arrested. But had I known about the arrest, my lawyer would have opposed his application. But I am sure he will be convicted after the trial."