- HOT NOW! Govinda Reacts To His Name Deleted From Varun Dhawan's Judwaa 2 Song 'Tan Tana Tan'
- OH MY GOD! Katrina Kaif To Romance Govinda In Her Next Film? Read Inside Details!
- Govinda Thanks Rishi Kapoor For BLASTING Anurag Basu; Says THIS About Ranbir Kapoor & Salman Khan!
- At Least Anurag Opened His Mouth! Govinda Is Not Happy; Here's The Reason Why He Left Jagga Jasoos
- Mollywood Retake: What If Salman Khan-Govinda Starrer Partner Is Remade In Malayalam?
- IS THAT REALLY HIM? Here's A Sneak-Peek Of Govinda From Ranbir Kapoor- Katrina Kaif's Jagga Jasoos!
- Frustrated Without Roles! Parineeti Chopra To Become A Film Producer Instead?
Bollywood actor Govinda who plays a negative role in Yash Raj Films's (YRF) Kill Dil, is not worried about how his new avatar. The new role that he has done will be well received as he says the production banner manages to present even a villain like a hero.
"I wasn't sure that I would be able to do this role because I had to play a hardcore villain in the film. But my wife Sunita said, 'Take up work that comes your way. Don't sit at home, go out. Don't wait for your films to get released'.
"Their (YRF's) presentation can never go wrong, they present even a villain like a hero. So I was like, 'Yeh achha villain hai bhai, jo hero ki tarah lag raha hai' (This is a good villain, who looks like a hero'," Govinda quipped.
The actor says he has done the role with "full honesty" to make it memorable for his fans. Directed by Shaad Ali, Kill Dil also features younger actors like Ranveer Singh, Ali Zafar and Parineeti Chopra.
Govinda is happy that he did the film, and he's more than glad with the response that he has received for the movie's trailer.
"I feel good now that I see the reactions to the promo. The audience is liking my role," he said.