- Frustrated Without Roles! Parineeti Chopra To Become A Film Producer Instead?
- Is Parineeti Chopra Planning To Quit Bollywood If Nothing Works Out?
- After Sridevi's Daughter Khushi Kapoor, Now Parineeti Chopra Speaks Up Against Body Shaming!
- This Is News! Has Parineeti Chopra Signed A YRF Film Along With Aditya Roy Kapoor?
- Shahrukh Khan To Do A Chick Flick With Alia Bhatt & Parineeti Chopra?
- Kill Dil Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection
Govinda is playing antagonist in upcoming romantic-action drama 'Kill Dil' and his co-star Ali Zafar feels that the '90s superstar is brilliant as a bad man.
Zafar, 34, said Govinda will be seen in a completely new avatar.
"Govindaji is an exceptional actor. The character he is playing in this film is very different to what he had done in the past. People have never seen him like this. He is awesome as a villain in the film," Zafar told PTI.
The 'Tere Bin Laden' actor says he is lucky to share the screen space with his childhood favourite actor.
"Like everyone, I also grew up watching his movies. Govindaji was very kind to me. He always used to praise my work. He even said that I would get a role in Hollywood after this film. It was wonderful to work with him," he said.
Zafar clarifies that the film is not an out-and-out action film as it has many humorous scenes too.
"Kill Dil is a gangster film but at the same time it is very funny and quirky. It is very cutting edge, fast paced commercial cinema. It has a very big humour quotient in it. The film is a new style of storytelling," he added.
Directed by Shaad Ali and also starring Ranveer Singh and Parineeti Chopra, 'Kill Dil' will hit theatres this Friday.