- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Guess what matters to this leggy lass Deepika Padukone? The actress who has won many awards for her earlier films like Chennai Express and Goliyon Ki Raasleela-Ram Leela says awards does matter.
Deepika says that awards are important as it is sign of appreciation and hardwork.
"Awards matter to me. I would have been very disappointed if was not given any award last year. No matter what we say but at the end of the day, the person who goes there and wins the award feels good about it," the 28-year-old actress told.
"It's a sign of appreciation and hard work. If you are winning one then you are doing a good job," she added
The actress, who made her Bollywood debut in 2007 with Om Shanti Om, also feels that her 2012 released film Cocktail was the turning point of her career.
"Some of my films didn't work so I went through that rough phase and I think I made use of that time and realized my mistakes. In stead of being bogged down, I made use of it. 'Cocktail' was the turning point in my career," said Deepika who is currently seen in Shahrukh Khan starrer Happy New Year.