- INSIDE PICS! Salman Khan's Brother-In-Law Aayush Sharma Throws A Party For Double Celebration
- Shabbir Ahluwalia & Kanchi Kaul Celebrate Eid With Salman Khan’s Sister Arpita Khan! SEE PICS
- Oh Wow! Priyanka Chopra & Salman Khan Were Seen Having Fun With Arpita Khan's Baby, Ahil!
- So Sweet! Salman Khan Gifts Sister Arpita Khan Something Very Special
- Arpita's Newborn Ahil Welcomed At Salman Khan's Galaxy Apartments!
- NEW PICTURES Of Baby Ahil With Salman Khan, Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma!
Arbaaz Khan says his brother-in-law Aayush Sharma, who recently married his sister Arpita Khan, aspires to become an actor. However, the actor-filmmaker doesn't know when and how it will happen.
Asked if Arpita's husband is interested in joining the film industry, Arbaaz said, "Aayush is a very handsome boy. He is interested in films and he wants to be an actor. How and when he will be launched, we don't know. I wish him luck. Let's see."
Before turning to direction and production, Arbaaz featured in movies as an actor. He now says he has not quit acting, but just taken a sabbatical from it.
"I've taken a backseat from acting. Backseat is the right word. I've sidelined acting, but I've not quit acting. I am still available for acting roles," he added.