- Kalki Kochelin: I'm Still Learning
- Happy Ending Tuesday (5 Days) Collection At Box Office: Disastrous Collections
- Saif Ali Khan's Happy Ending Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection
- Ambareesha Thrashes Happy Ending At Box Office
- Saif's Happy Ending (3 Days) First Weekend Collection At Box Office
- Happy Ending (Saturday) Second Day Box Office Collection
Happy Ending originally had words like 'as*h*l*' and 'fu**ers' which were modified to 'ass' and 'fokers' by the Censor Board while, the word 'naked' has been deleted.
Nevertheless, two other words that are generally not allowed in Indian cinema also got green signal in the movie Happy Ending which certainly made the makers of the film very happy.
There are scenes in Happy Ending where Saif Ali Khan and Ranvir Shorey utter words like 'penis' and 'chu**ya' which have somehow been allowed and the board has a reason for that.
A leading daily has quoted a member from the board saying, "We let the word chu**ya pass if it isn't uttered too often in a film but the word penis should never be passed. The print that was screened for us was barely audible and a lot of what was being said on screen was pure guesswork on our part."
Meanwhile, director of the movie Happy Ending which is set to release on November 21st explained the context of the use of the word penis. "It was actually a reference to peanuts which Ranvir Shorey and Saif Ali Khan have while having a drink. But perhaps it doesn't sound like peanuts."
The movie Happy Ending directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK also features Ranvir Shorey and Kalki Koechlin.