- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
Scheduled for a Diwali release, Farah Khan's directorial venture Happy New Year also stars Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah, who are currently in the US for Slam! The tour.
Shahrukh Khan and other cast of the film will participate in a live Twitter question and answer round, said a statement. This will be the first time that a Bollywood movie star cast will visit the Twitter Headquarters to interact with their fans.
Said to be made on a budget of Rs.150 crore, the movie Happy New Year is produced by Red Chillies Entertainments and the film's team took innovative steps to promote the film on micro-blogging site.
The first look of the movie was unveiled on Twitter and fans also received personalised trailers of the movie with an autographed message embedded in the video by tweeting to their favorite cast member with #HNYTrailer.