- Deepika Padukone ALL SET To Be Ranveer Singh's BRIDE; Shops For Wedding Jewellery In Bangalore
- Will Deepika Padukone & Anushka Sharma Chuck Their OLD COLD WAR & Collaborate For This Mega Project?
- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
Just on the eve of the release of Happy New Year, makers of the film launched a dialogue promo of the flick which introduces Deepika as Mohini, the bar dancer.
While, the latest hit track 'Lovely' presents Deepika in a hot and sizzling avatar, the dialogue promo shows a funny side of the actress in Happy New Year.
In the promo, Deepika is seen as a bar dancer who is super sexy in her moves, but not-so-sexy in speaking English. The promo starts with Shahrukh Khan moking Deepika saying, "Mohini can't the speak the English."
The dialogue promo from the film Happy New Year also includes the actress exhibiting her funny English speaking with Deepika saying, "Eejee lagta hai Mohini ka dance? Eejee nehi hai. Duniya mei sirf do he log kar sakte hai maalum- ek Jlo aur ek Shakira." As a matter of fact, Deepika will be seen speaking in such broken English many times in the film and the hot actress certainly looks cute making the blunders.
Farah Khan's movie Happy New Year starring Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah has been one of the most hyped films of this year. Now watch the promo and get a funny dose of sexy Deepika...