- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
Although, the movie Happy New Year starring Shahrukh Khan among others did not receive much of appreciation from the critics, the film has made its way into the Oscar library.
And now, director of Happy New Year, Farah Khan has been honoured at the Kolkata International Film Festival (KIFF). Farah Khan has been felicitated at the closing ceremony of the 20th chapter of the Kolkata International Film Festival.
Meanwhile, the Golden Royal Bengal Tiger trophy and a cheque of Rs 51 lakh for the best film were given to the winner by Farah Khan and Paul Cox. This was the first time that the festival started a competitive section where 15 films made by women directors were shortlisted and screened.
The movie Happy New Year co-produced by Shahrukh Khan crossed Rs 200 crore box office collection at the domestic market while, the worldwide earnings was around Rs 350 crores.