- Sonam Kapoor & Harshvardhan Kapoor Are Making Anil Kapoor ANXIOUS, Find Out Why!
- Harshvardhan's Bhavesh Joshi Superhero & Sonam's Veere Di Wedding To Face-Off On June 1
- Film-makers Of 'Bhavesh Joshi Superhero' Applaud The Superhero Spirit
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Cut Their Wedding Cake! View Pictures From The Wedding Lunch
- Ranveer Singh, Karan Johar & Others Praise Harshvardhan Kapoor's Bhavesh Joshi Trailer
- That's Strange! Sonam Kapoor Never Wanted Her Future Husband To Be Like Her Dad Anil Kapoor
Anil Kapoor's son Harshvardhan is all ready to make his Bollywood debut. Harshvardhan is working with director Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra in his debut film. Film which was earlier titled as Mirza Sahibaan is now renamed as Mirziya, director said.
Mehra also said, "The film is now going to be called 'Mirziya'. Just like I made 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' inspired by the life of Milkha Singh, 'Mirziya' is only inspired by the folklore."
Film is about a young couple who are brought up and educated in England, but later they come back to India. Mehra said that film is different in a way that neither parents nor the society is against the relationship of the couple but both (Mirza and Sahibaan) have to decide about their future.
Film is largely to be shot in Rajasthan and Ladakh.
Harshvardhan is working hard for his debut movie as he was seen riding a horse and making a point with arrow and a bow in hand. Harshvardhan is paired opposite Saiyami Kher who is the niece of actress Tanvi Azmi.
Well, actress Sonam Kapoor is known as a fashionista, but her brother Harshvardhan is in no mood to follow his sister.
Recently, Harshvardhan's image of preparation for the role were doing rounds on microblogging site Twitter, and the actor was also appreciated for his hard work.
Well, after Sonam now it's Harshvardhan's timeto make Papa Anil Kapoor proud.