- Why Didn’t Surveen Chawla Attend Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla’s Wedding?
- Worst feeling Ever! Surveen Chawla Felt Demotivated Because Of A Star Kid Once; Details Inside
- Haq Se Actress Surveen Chawla Says Marriage Has Made Her Life More Beautiful!
- NEW PICS: Surveen Chawla’s Secret Marriage! Rubina Dilaik & Keerti Kelkar Turn Surveen’s Bridesmaids
- INSIDE PICS Of Surveen Chawla’s Fairytale Wedding In Italy: The Actress Opens Up About Her Marriage!
- Kissa PLASTIC SURGERY Ka! Surveen Chawla Went Under The Knife? Looks DIFFERENT In Her Latest Picture
But the actress says shooting for one sequence in Hate Story 2 involving sexual violation left her suffering from a temporary nervous breakdown.
"I was completely into my character and when I had to perform a violent abusive sexual scene with Sushant Singh, I was feeling as though the experience was actually happening to me. I began to relate to women who go through sexual abuse and the trauma it causes," Surveen said in a statement.
"I felt the pain, agony and the helplessness of a woman subjected to sexual subjugation. I was weeping from inside and outside while performing these scenes. These scenes were very demanding," she added.
Surveen took a while to come out of her character, but the actress now truly believes that "if a woman has to endure this treatment from a man, she is better off alone."
The film Hate Story 2 starring Surveen Chawla and Jay Bhanushali in lead has grabbed much attention for its bold contents and is slated to release on July 18th.