- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
Shraddha, daughter of popular actor Shakti Kapoor, made her acting debut with Teen Patti alongside megastar Amitabh Bachchan, R Madhavan and others.
Her next release was Luv Ka The End. However, both the films failed to garner much attention. It was her third release, Aashiqui 2 which turned out to be a huge success.
"After the success of Aashiqui 2, I feel I need to conquer a lot more. I am constantly working towards it and I will work harder. Nobody expected Aashiqui 2 could do so well as it had two new faces," said Shraddha. The actress further added, "It changed so many lives that Friday; of mine, Mohit Suri's (director) and also that of Aditya Roy Kapur's (actor), besides singers and composers,"
Shraddha feels the success Ashiqui 2 has received is like a "crazy phenomenon". For Shraddha, the kind of appreciation that came from all quarters post the release of Aashiqui 2 was overwhelming.
"For me, actually be remembered as 'Arohi' (the name of character) was the biggest compliment. Whenever I go out people scream Arohi. That is the effect of Aashiqui 2," the actress said.
Shraddha said that she felt honoured to be working with director Mohit Suri on Ek Villain. "It feels great to be working with Mohit again. I a am huge fan of his work. His movies have great love stories. I loved Awarapan a lot. To work with Mohit again is the reward of Aashiqui 2," she added.