- MOGUL: Akshay's COLD WAR With Salman To Get Worse; Bhushan Feels Khan Is A Bigger Star Than Kumar?
- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
- Difficult To Match Madhuri: Salman Khan Reacts To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' & Ends Up Being SLAMMED
- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- Salman Khan Calls Bobby Deol 'Main Man' In Race 3! Read Details
- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
While, Bollywood actor Salman Khan's hit and run case is currently in process, the Bombay High Court has extended the restriction period to a private channel from airing the programme titled as 'Hit and run case'.
The English channel on May 21 telecast a programme based on Salman's hit and run case and then the actor pleaded the Court to restrict the programme as the channel was allegedly 'dramatising and sensationalising' the case.
Salman's lawyer asserted that the programme might influence the result of the case against the actor and hence it should not be allowed to be aired.
Being convinced by the arguments placed by Salman's lawyer, the Court on May 30 ordered the channel not to telecast the programme titled 'Hit and run case' or upload on the internet till the next order comes.
Salman Khan has been accused of running his car over some persons sleeping on a footpath by which one person died and four others were injured in 2002. Next hearing of the case has been scheduled on June 16.
On the other side, Salman is gearing up for his upcoming movie Kick which is expected to release on July 25th.