- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
While, Bollywood actor Salman Khan's hit and run case is currently in process, the Bombay High Court has extended the restriction period to a private channel from airing the programme titled as 'Hit and run case'.
The English channel on May 21 telecast a programme based on Salman's hit and run case and then the actor pleaded the Court to restrict the programme as the channel was allegedly 'dramatising and sensationalising' the case.
Salman's lawyer asserted that the programme might influence the result of the case against the actor and hence it should not be allowed to be aired.
Being convinced by the arguments placed by Salman's lawyer, the Court on May 30 ordered the channel not to telecast the programme titled 'Hit and run case' or upload on the internet till the next order comes.
Salman Khan has been accused of running his car over some persons sleeping on a footpath by which one person died and four others were injured in 2002. Next hearing of the case has been scheduled on June 16.
On the other side, Salman is gearing up for his upcoming movie Kick which is expected to release on July 25th.