- Plot Of Rangoon, Starring Saif, Shahid & Kangana Revealed!
- The Same Team Of Haider is Back With Talvar This Year
- Wow! Irrfan Khan Will Work With This Actress In His Next Movie
- Shahid Kapoor's Wife Mira Rajput To Star In AK vs SK?
- Why Is Saif Ali Khan Insecure About Working With Shahid Kapoor In Rangoon?
- SHOCKER: Shahid Kapoor To Quit Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 Soon?
However, the film Haider also witnessed some controversy and criticisms for supposedly hurting Hindu sentiments and showing Indian Army in a bad light.
A PIL was filed against Vishal Bhardwaj's film Haider demanding ban on screening of the movie on grounds that the film is against national interest.
In response to the PIL filed, the Allahabad High Court has now issued a notice to the makers of Shahid Kapoor starrer Haider, along with a copy to the Central Board of Film Certification to provide their reply within four weeks.
Hindu Front for Justice, a group of local lawyers filed a PIL against the film alleging that the movie hurts Hindu sentiments as in the song 'Bismil', Shahid Kapoor and others were seen dancing with footwear at the Martand Sun Temple.
Click here to buy Movies Tickets Starting @ Rs. 850 from Kyazoonga
In addition, the PIL also claimed that the film portrayed the Indian Army in a bad light as the movie allegedly suggests that the Indian Army carried out attrocities on the Kashmiris.
The group not only demanded a ban on screening of the film but also urged the Court to initiate criminal proceedings against the director of Haider, script writers and actors for alleged act of sedition.
Now, the Court has asked the makers of Haider which happens to be Shahid Kapoor's best ever film, to come up with a reply within four weeks.