- When ‘Bobby Deol & Twinkle Khanna Caught Sun-bathing Together' Rumour Made Akshay Kumar Insecure
- Controversy Over Rustom Costume: Akshay Kumar Says He Will Support His Wife Twinkle Khanna
- Twinkle Khanna Will Take Legal Action Over 'Rustom' Costume Auction Row
- Twinkle Khanna & Other B-Town Celebs Hit The Streets To Protest Against Kathua, Unnao Rapes
- Twinkle Khanna Compares Trolls To Cockroaches, Spray Hit At Them & They're Out!
- NOT HAPPY! Twinkle Khanna Sounds MIFFED With Sanjay Leela Bhansali Over Padmaavat CLASH With Padman
This came after Bollywood actress Twinkle Khanna, Rajesh Khannas' daughter appeal against the recent judgement of HC allowing Anita a copy of the will.
Justice JD Dhanuka allowed Anita to have a copy of the will on July 30. Meanwhile, Twinkle Khanna appealed against this order before the Chief Justice Mohit Shah. On July 31, the Chief Justice heard the appeal and granted an interim relief and posted the matter to hear on August 4.
On August 4, the HC stayed the order and earlier Anita claimed that she was the rightful partner as she had taken care of Rajesh Khanna at his bungalow 'Ashirwad' during his last years.
However, Twinkle Khanna's lawyer argued that Anita was neither a legal heir nor a member of the family as they were not married legally. Anita Advani is likely to challenge this decision of High Court.
Recently, the bungalow which Rajesh Khanna was living till his last breath had gone on sale. Rajesh Khanna died in July 2012 after a prolonged illness.