- Farhan Akhtar To Play Homi Adajania's Character In The Fakir Of Venice
- Adorbs! Deepika Padukone's Super Cute Video From Budapest Before Shooting An Item Number For Raabta!
- Confirmed Deepika Padukone In The Fault In Our Stars Remake
- Alia Bhatt Opts Out Of Raabta; Sushant Singh Rajput Takes A Dig
- Homi Adjania's Reaction On My Choice Controversy Starring Deepika Padukone
- BJP Leader Slams Deepika Padukone's 'My Choice' Video
Director Homi Adajania, who has worked with veterans like Naseeruddin Shah, Pankaj Kapur besides news stars Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor in 'Finding Fanny', says he treats all his actors equally on the film set.
Homi has directed three films till date and he says he does not believe that big names need to be dealt with in a special way.
"I don't understand the logic of being a fan of an actor! I treat them all the same way. Be it Arjun or Naseeruddin- they were treated equally. I have shot in such a tiny place once that Deepika had to give me the props instead of calling the spot boys," Homi said.
"When it comes to their job they all were very serious and delivered their part... there were no tantrums," he added.
'Finding Fanny' also stars Dimple Kapadia and it hit theatres today. The 'Being Cyrus' and 'Cocktail' helmer also shared some interesting facts about the star-cast of 'Finding Fanny' like Deepika's fear of snakes and Pankaj Kapur's phobia for water.
"If Deepika hears the word snake, she gets very scared. Once we were shooting in a huge ground and my crew spotted 5-6 snake skins and I was so tense because if Deepika would see that she would never shoot there," Homi said.
"Pankaj has a phobia for water and to make that worse I told him that he needs to spend more time in water to make the scene more convincing," he added.