- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Director Homi Adajania, whose 'Finding Fanny' trailer has garnered over a million views in just 22 hours, says he shot the quirky story in just 36 days.
The film stars Deepika Padukone, Arjun Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah, Dimple Kapadia and Pankaj Kapur. Adajania enjoyed working with a bunch of talented performers in the film, which is set in a sleepy Goan village.
"Love makes normal people do nutty things. But what if they were already a little nutty to begin with? Deepika and Arjun Kapoor signed onto the film before 'Chennai Express' and 'Two States' had released and didn't waiver because they had the same conviction.
"I couldn't make the film without Naseer because his character was written for him. As for Dimple, if I make a film without her she will have my head on a platter," said the director, who has previously helmed 'Being Cyrus' and 'Cocktail'.
Adajania said shooting the film was as hilarious as the story. "A great joy I experienced was being introduced to Pankaj Kapur. It was a fabulous experience directing him. Finding Fanny was a shooting experience that was almost as goofy and hilarious as the story itself," he said.