- Watch: Yo Yo Honey Singh's One Bottle Down!
- B'Day Spl: 10 Honey Singh's Songs That Made Him A Star
- Police Turns Honey Singh's Interrogation Into Photo-Shoot
- Shahrukh Khan Clarifies; No Fight With Honey Singh!
- Check Out Akshay Kumar's The Shaukeens Audio Jukebox
- Yo Yo Honey Singh Goes On A Break For Health Issues
Although Yo Yo Honey Singh is on a no-alcohol spree for his upcoming boxing league, the rapper recently was alleged to be singing drunk at a private party.
However, Honey Singh expressed strong discontent and clearly denied the allegations.
"I went to that club for the party because it was my friend's cousin's birthday. She insisted me to sing a song there and so I did. But not having drinks as reported. I would sing for any friend's happiness but I don't have to get drunk to do so," asserted rather miffed Honey Singh.
He was further quoted as saying, "I used to be an occasional drinker earlier. But now my intake of alcohol has ceased completely. I want to fight fit in the boxing ring."
It is to be mentioned, Yo Yo Honey Singh happens to be a big boxing enthusiast and has started boxing league in the name Global Fighting Championship. The rapper is all busy to make the league popular in India, keeping a bank of 200 songs ready so that he can devote his entire time to the endeavour.
Honey Singh is currently flying high with series of hit songs in the recent time.