- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Recent Experiment At The Dabangg Tour Is A Hit With Her Female Fans!
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- Starry Tantrums? Did Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez IGNORE Daisy Shah & Made Her Feel Isolated?
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Is One Among The Lowest Rated Films In IMDB
- Da-Bangg Tour: Jacqueline Fernandez Sets The Stage On Fire With Her Oh-So-Hot Dance Moves!
This hot chick Jacqueline Fernandez after her success in Kick with Salman Khan will be seen in Roy in not just one but double roles. She will be playing a movie director and an art enthusiast.
Jacqueline Fernandez will be cast opposite both the actors Arjun Rampal and Ranbir Kapoor. She will be sporting two different looks for her role.
Jacqueline as an art enthusiast Tia in the film sports a faux bob hair style and will be seen romancing heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor. As Ayesha the carefree movie director, she will be dressed very casually with her long tresses and accessories including bands and bracelets. She will complete her look with a tattoo on her neck and wrist to be seen opposite Arjun Rampal.
"This is the first time one will see Jacqueline in a double role. Both her roles are contrasting and will grip the audience attention," Bhushan Kumar said.
Directed by Vikramjit Singh, Roy is slated to release by February in 2015. We have fallen for her looks in the film Roy, how about you guys?