- Difficult To Match Madhuri: Salman Khan Reacts To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' & Ends Up Being SLAMMED
- Madhuri Dixit Is REALLY ANGRY; Here's Why She Is Ignoring Jacqueline Fernandez's Messages
- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
- Baaghi 2: Tiger Shroff & Disha Patani React To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' Facing Backlash!
- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- Salman Khan Calls Bobby Deol 'Main Man' In Race 3! Read Details
- Mandana Karimi Says This About Katrina Kaif!
This hot chick Jacqueline Fernandez after her success in Kick with Salman Khan will be seen in Roy in not just one but double roles. She will be playing a movie director and an art enthusiast.
Jacqueline Fernandez will be cast opposite both the actors Arjun Rampal and Ranbir Kapoor. She will be sporting two different looks for her role.
Jacqueline as an art enthusiast Tia in the film sports a faux bob hair style and will be seen romancing heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor. As Ayesha the carefree movie director, she will be dressed very casually with her long tresses and accessories including bands and bracelets. She will complete her look with a tattoo on her neck and wrist to be seen opposite Arjun Rampal.
"This is the first time one will see Jacqueline in a double role. Both her roles are contrasting and will grip the audience attention," Bhushan Kumar said.
Directed by Vikramjit Singh, Roy is slated to release by February in 2015. We have fallen for her looks in the film Roy, how about you guys?