- HIDDEN MOTIVE? Rekha Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Be In Good Books Of Amitabh Bachchan's Family
- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
- Amitabh Bachchan Calls '60 Year' Copyright Rule Rubbish, Lashes Out Against It
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Amitabh Bachchan In Pain Because Of Heavy Thugs Of Hindostan Costumes; Says He's Fine Now
- Naresh Agarwal Insults Jaya Bachchan With An Indecent Remark; Twitterati Wants Him Sacked!
Yes, it's Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan's 41st marriage anniversary today and son Abhishek Bachchan shared a marriage picture of daddy Amitabh and mom Jaya on his Twitter page to wish them on this special day..
Although, Big B and his wife could not be together on their special day as Jaya Bachchan is on a voyage with daughter Shweta but their hearts are still close by, as the mega star tweeted.
"Devoid of any celebration, devoid of presence, just devoid..Wife away out of country, children travelling.. but hearts together !," tweeted Amitabh Bachchan.
Meanwhile, Big B took to his blog to express gratitude to all the housewives who undergo all hardships to transform a house into a home. "The lavishness of the coming together, the energy and the protocol, the submission to custom and ritual .. and suddenly there is another member among you .. they are referred to as the ‘ardhangini', the half of the body that you possess. They bring life, they bring harmony and composure, they acknowledge the growth of the members of this new surname, they mind the home and the hearth .. !! They are quite quite unique !! God bless them all that adorn these qualifications .. for they are the rulers, the future, the ones that shall be obeyed to .. they are the women the female, the better half of mankind .. and they are indeed superior !," posted Big B.