- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
Yes, it's Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan's 41st marriage anniversary today and son Abhishek Bachchan shared a marriage picture of daddy Amitabh and mom Jaya on his Twitter page to wish them on this special day..
Although, Big B and his wife could not be together on their special day as Jaya Bachchan is on a voyage with daughter Shweta but their hearts are still close by, as the mega star tweeted.
"Devoid of any celebration, devoid of presence, just devoid..Wife away out of country, children travelling.. but hearts together !," tweeted Amitabh Bachchan.
Meanwhile, Big B took to his blog to express gratitude to all the housewives who undergo all hardships to transform a house into a home. "The lavishness of the coming together, the energy and the protocol, the submission to custom and ritual .. and suddenly there is another member among you .. they are referred to as the ‘ardhangini', the half of the body that you possess. They bring life, they bring harmony and composure, they acknowledge the growth of the members of this new surname, they mind the home and the hearth .. !! They are quite quite unique !! God bless them all that adorn these qualifications .. for they are the rulers, the future, the ones that shall be obeyed to .. they are the women the female, the better half of mankind .. and they are indeed superior !," posted Big B.