- Imran Khan's Directorial Gets No Takers In Bollywood?
- Lovely! 15 Times When Deepika Padukone Gave Out Flying Kisses In Style
- Oh Man! Aamir Khan Cries Again
- Why Did Rishi Kapoor Recommend Imran Khan, Not Ranbir Kapoor For A Movie?
- Katti Batti Tuesday (5 Days) Worldwide Box Office Collection: A Huge Flop
- Katti Batti Monday (4Days) Box Office Collections: Too Bad!
Actor Imran Khan and his wife Avantika Malik have recently become proud parents of a baby girl and the father reveals how last days at hospital turned out to be a family outing.
"Aamir mamu and Kiran came to the hospital. We booked an extra room for the family, right next to Avantika and the baby but we fell short of space because 10 members arrived together. So we had to request the hospital authorities for one more room. Ultimately, it was a nice family outing with everyone ordering French fries, cheese toast and nimbu-pani," said the fresh and happy father.
He further added, "People took turns to see the baby and Avantika and it was great fun to be with the family members at the happiest moment of my life."
Imran also candidly told how he has become an expert in changing baby diapers. "All this is coming in handy as I used to change diapers for Aamir mamu's baby also," the actor said with a giggle.
Imran and Avantika have named their daughter as Imara which means 'strong and resolute'. Well, Imran and Avantika are surely cherising every moment of their parenthood and the couple is totally in obsession with their little baby girl.