- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- Ananya Panday Shares A Throwback Picture With Her Mom & It's Too Good To Be Missed!
- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Disha Patani Sizzles In A White Monokini & Tiger Shroff Goes Shirtless! View Pictures
- Is Disha Patani Really Dating Tiger Shroff? She Finally BREAKS Her Silence On The Issue
- Disha Patani BLASTS Trolls! Says She Doesn't Need Anyone's Approval To Post Pictures Online
And the most popular among the jokes is Tiger Shroff's looks being compared with actress Kareena Kapoor.
However, Tiger takes all these jokes quite sportingly and feels delighted that he is being noticed. "It was quite funny. I take it as a compliment to be compared to a woman as pretty as Kareena Kapoor. She is so beautiful and at the end of the day, beauty is beauty," said candid Tiger.
Tiger further added, "People have been making fun of my name and how I look but the good thing is everyone is noticing me. It proves that I have made an impression."
Even Tiger himself was skeptical about whether he will be accepted by the people or not as a Bollywood hero as he feels he does not have that typical Indian looks.
"I always knew that I am not the typical Indian-looking boy. I used to fear that people would not accept me because of my appearance. But now I feel I have got more positive response than I expected," asserted the Heropanti hero.
Well, whether people noticed Tiger for his 'Kareena Kapoor looks' or for his martial arts expertise, the actor surely has a very sporting attitude and has caught much attention in his debut flick itself.