- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
- Hrithik Roshan Turns Photographer On The Sets Of Super 30
Bang Bang actor Hrithik Roshan has more or less kept his emotions under control till date but Hrithik apparently has now expressed his feeling post divorce.
Following the end of Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan's marriage, the actor has made a statement to a renowned magazine which appears to be his feelings post his divorce with Sussanne.
Hrithik Roshan has come on the cover of Filmfare magazine with a striking tag on the page saying, "Separation is worse than death." As a matter of fact, this quote has been given by Hrithik himself and it directly hints on his feelings about his feelings after divorce with Sussanne.
On the other hand, Bang Bang actor Hrithik Roshan some time back made a statement about his divorce saying, "It has been very easy because once you overcome the toughest challenge, the rest of the things become really simple. It has actually been quite simple and easy."
However, with this statement as 'separation is worse than death' coming from Hrithik now, it seems the actor was previously pretending to hide his true emotions.