- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Bang Bang has been directed by Siddharth Raj Anand, who has previously helmed Salaam Namaste, Ta Ra Rum Pum, Bachna Ae Haseeno and Anjaana Anjaani. Siddharth is returning behind the lens after a gap of four years and the director says Bang Bang is a very important project for him as he has invested a lot in the movie.
"It has been a journey of blood, sweat and tears for me and a very difficult one. I am very emotional right now and might cry because this is the first time I am talking about all of it. But I am feeling happy now," he said.
Hrithik is all praise for the director and said he is happy that he chose to do this film, which he considers one of his best movies till date. "Normally I want to know every aspect in a film before saying yes. But this time I didn't. This is the first film in my life which surprised me. This film truly belongs to one man -- Sid. Everything he has done in this film is simply amazing. "Bang Bang is one of my best films. I just saw the final rushes of the film and am very happy," Hrithik said.
The film also stars Danny Denzongpa, Jaaved Jaffrey and will hit theatres on October 2.