- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Hrithik Roshan who has performed dare devil stunts in Bang Bang, took it to his Twitter account and dared the Bollywood actors.
To SRK, he tweeted, "The 10pack #bangbangdare @iamsrk show us a pic doing ur fav ab exercise! All want 2 know which 1 it is! U hv 3 days! Qabool?"
The 40-year-old also wrote to his Dhoom 2 co-actor Uday Chopra, saying, "I'm taking this forward - my #bangbangdare to @udaychopra - 100 body weight pull ups (in 5 sets)!! U game ? U have 5 days! Time starts now!!"
Among the actresses, Hrithik chose the Khoobsurat star Sonam Kapoor.
"My #bangbangdare 2 khoobsoorat @sonamakapoor A collection of ur happiest craziest smiles on dsuper success of khoobsoorat!! Dis 1we deserve," he posted.
Hrithik also directed a tweet to model-turned-actor Dino Morea, and wrote, "To d muscleman @DinoMorea9 your #bangbangdare - 20 parallel bar dips! 1 set!! U have 3 days!! Do u accept?"
The actor's celebrity photographer friend Dabboo Ratnani was not left behind either.
"This ones going to b fun!! My #bangbangdare to my friend @dabbooratnani - 100skips one go!! U have 2 days! Accepted?"
Hrithik even dared the smokers among his Twitter followers. "Now d ultimate #bangbangdare 2 al d smokers out der! No smoking for 3 days. dats d time it takes nicotine to exit your system! DO IT," he tweeted.
Bang Bang, which also stars Katrina Kaif, will hit the screens on October 2.