- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan is one of the many actors who has a huge female fan following, especially for his physique and look. He has been roped in to play the role in the upcoming period drama Mohenjo Daro under Ashutosh Gowarikar's direction.
The actor who trains hard to keep up the look for all his films has done the same for this too. To get the perfect body to get into the role, Hrithik will train hard again for this film. He has already done his homework and asked producer Sunita Gowarikar to bring in the London based crossfit coach and personal trainer, Joshua Kyle baker.
Hrithik will start his training from coming August for three months, when the trainer would come to India to train the actor and give that look and agile body fit for the role in the period drama. Chris Gethin also an equally famous trainer and celebrity bodybuilding expert who trained Hrithik for Krrish 3 and lots of other Bollywood actors too.
Actors now a days get into their character to prove their worth, Hrithik Roshan is no exception when it comes to physique and training.
The actor who went through tough times personally after split from Sussanne Khan is slowly coming out of his bad phase. Hrithik and Katrina Kaif starrer Bang Bang is his upcoming film which will release on October 2.