- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
From the time Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan announced their split it has become the talk of the town. The actor has been targeted in all possible ways. The angry actor has come out with a statement again to put all rumours to rest.
Recently rumours about Sussanne Khan demanding 400 Cr alimony was the biggest news that hit the headlines. Hrithik and Sussanne have always left the people talk and never have they explained their stance, but the actor took it to his Twiiter account to clarify.
However, the gossipmongers never stopped. This annoyed and hurt the actor who has now come out with his statement.
Hrithik Roshan's statement:
'Disgusted with all this manipulated Alimony bullshit in an effort to tarnish reputation. When people separate, they DON'T STOP being FAMILY! When a man is too strong to be affected or attacked, they target his family instead. No one DARE attack my family like this. This is my sincere request to all that have intruded into my private life like vultures trying to use my separation to project their own frustrations. Please stop this unethical and immoral behavior. Sussanne has not demanded a single penny so the question of 'Alimony' does not arise! She is an independent working girl and heads her own self built design company. Our relationship never was and never will be about money! How dare some people attack a person's identity and character and then turn it into a joke is unfathomable and downright disgusting! Stop trying to dig for dirt where there is only peace, love and harmony because that's the kind of people we were brought up to be by our loving parents. It is sad that I have to put out a statement like this but sometimes the truth needs to be louder to obliterate the lies. Shame on all of you who wrote about this and shame on all the people who had a good laugh about it.'
Hopefully, the people who wrote things about the actor and his family would put an end to all of it.