- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
There was a time when the actor wasn't even sure about completing the film due to his many ailments but his passion for his job kept him going.
Hrithik said, "I choose films where through the characters that I play, I can bring in my own reflection. Thankfully, my profession allows me to get a platform where I can express myself as a person. Also, I don't do films because of money. Now it is about making a contribution to the world where I believe that I can inspire people by giving them hopes and dreams through my films. I want to show them that impossible is nothing, fear is nothing, and all you have to do is keep moving forward."
He further reveals how he came above it all and surpassed his troubles to lead to success, "It was, but then I applied a simple philosophy, though it was difficult to implement for sure. Hota kya hai that when we are struggling, we do end up asking 'why me, after all, I am a good guy?' But then I refrained from doing that because agar aise socho toh answers would always be in negative. I didn't ask why life was unfair because my perspective was that by virtue of it, life is supposed to be unfair."
The actor has truly got philosophical, especially after his heart break, so speaking in the same theme he says, "To be asking for life to be fair is like asking a tiger not to eat you because you are a vegetarian. Arrey par woh toh khaayega hi! I used to watch a lot of National Geography and Discovery channels; even in nature you see that when a calf is eaten by a lion right in front of its mother, all she can do is see it and then rush away with the herd in 30 seconds flat. You can't beat nature; and so have I discovered. So instead of asking the wrong questions - which we end up doing when we are troubled - I started asking the right questions. Trust me, it worked."