- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan joins the Indian Super League (ISL) bandwagon as he takes part ownership of FC Pune City. The Rajesh Wadhawan Group-owned Pune franchise of the ISL today announced its association with the star in Mumbai.
Announcing his partnership, Hrithik Roshan said, "I am honoured to be associated with the Indian Super League (ISL), which represents India's first effort at professional football. It is definitely the next big sporting brand in our country and will give young football talent a solid platform. I hope my partnership with FC Pune City adds further strength to the team and star players' football expertise."
Speaking on the development, Gaurav Modwel, CEO, FC Pune City said, "We are extremely pleased to have Hrithik Roshan as a co-owner of FC Pune City. He is a youth icon and his association with FC Pune City will give us a huge impetus in connecting with the youth. With the ISL, we want to make football a household name and the star power of Hrithik will help us drawing audiences across categories."
Earlier, Salman Khan exited FC Pune city due to his endorsement contracts with Suzuki and Thumbs Up which conflicted with the league's sponsers.