- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan has always been known for his benevolent nature and a recent incident has yet again reflected the same.
However, Hollywood star Jeremy Piven did not seem so thankful, rather was rude when Hrithik tried to help him.
The incident happened at Heathrow airport when Hrithik Roshan tried to help Jeremy Piven, better known as Entourage's Ari Gold and the latter rather reportedly abused the Bollywood star.
It has been reported that Jeremy somehow misplaced his passport at the airport and was stuck in security complications.
Seeing the Hollywood star in difficulty, Hrithik went forward to help Jeremy but the American actor thought Hrithik to be one of his fans seeking his autograph and reacted rudely saying, "Not now man. Leave me alone."
Although, Hrithik was also well surrounded by his fans asking for autographs but Jeremy seemed unaware about that and behaved rudely with the Agneepath actor.
But, Hrithik ignored Jeremy's tantrums and again tried to sort out the situation which further irked the Hollywood star and he yelled at Hrithik using abusive words. However, Hrithik was so kind that he kept his cool and still managed to help the Entourage actor by asking one of the airport staffs to help Jeremy.
Well, Hrithik certainly is a true gentleman and must have won hearts of all at the airport with his kind gesture.