- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Hrithik Roshan who had been roped in to play Ashutosh Gowarikar's Mohenjo Daro is out of action for six weeks. The actor who got injured while working out in his gym has been advised by his doctor to take complete rest for six weeks.
The period adventure Mohenjo Daro which was scheduled to start off in November has to be postponed.
However, nothing can affect director Ashutosh Gowarikar. He has in fact taken the injury at his own stride and given the actor an additional two weeks to rest.
Mohenjo Daro being a period film wanted Hrithik Roshan to look lean and fit. Also the film has a lot of action sequences which both the director and Hrithik did not want any body double to perform.
Therefore, the shoot has been rescheduled to the next year when Hrithik gets completely fit and back in action.
Sunita Gowarikar, producer and wife of Ashutosh confirmed this news and said to a leading daily.
"Yes, it is true that we have postponed the shoot of Mohenjo Daro. Both Ashutosh and I wanted Hrithik to recuperate fully before beginning the film since we plan to start with action sequences. Now we will start shooting in the first week of January. It is important to us that Hrithik is 100 percent fit and shifting the shooting dates by a few weeks makes a lot of sense."