- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, whose latest offering Bang Bang! minted Rs.27.54 crore on it's release day, is proud to break his own box office record. His last film Krrish 3 amassed Rs. 25.5 crore on its opening day.
"That is so cool. Opening higher than a franchise film like 'Krrish 3' and beating my own record is one way to realise my own growth and strength. But after that, it's not about me, I'm just glad I've been able to entertain my audience," Hrithik said in a statement.
The Krrish franchise began with the 2003 hit sci-fi movie Koi... Mil Gaya. And Krrish 3, which released on November 1, 2013, was the third instalment in the franchise.
Bang Bang! is high in star quotient with Katrina Kaif romancing Hrithik at all the exotic locations like Prague, Greece, London. Produced by Fox Star Studios, the film has been helmed by Siddharth Anand and was released Oct 2.
The Greek god of Bollywood also acknowledged the hard work and dedication of the whole crew which led to the success of the film.
"And the entire credit for this humongous success goes to the whole starcast, the entire crew and especially to the director Sid Anand. I stand here in gratitude," he added in the statement.