- Hrithik Roshan Says No To Weight Training For His Character In Super 30!
- Hrithik Roshan Is One Doting Son & Brother, Buys Benarasi Saris For His Mother And Sister!
- INTERVIEW! Urvashi Rautela: I See Myself As A Female Version Of Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan Chooses To Be Close To Reality Through His Work; Here's Why We Say So!
- RIP Sridevi! An Emotional Hrithik Roshan Reveals Details About Working With The Legendary Actress
- Super 30: An UNRECOGNIZABLE Hrithik Roshan Caught Selling Papads On The Streets Of Jaipur!
- Katrina Kaif To Be Seen In Hrithik Roshan's Kaabil For An Item Number?
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, whose latest offering Bang Bang! minted Rs.27.54 crore on it's release day, is proud to break his own box office record. His last film Krrish 3 amassed Rs. 25.5 crore on its opening day.
"That is so cool. Opening higher than a franchise film like 'Krrish 3' and beating my own record is one way to realise my own growth and strength. But after that, it's not about me, I'm just glad I've been able to entertain my audience," Hrithik said in a statement.
The Krrish franchise began with the 2003 hit sci-fi movie Koi... Mil Gaya. And Krrish 3, which released on November 1, 2013, was the third instalment in the franchise.
Bang Bang! is high in star quotient with Katrina Kaif romancing Hrithik at all the exotic locations like Prague, Greece, London. Produced by Fox Star Studios, the film has been helmed by Siddharth Anand and was released Oct 2.
The Greek god of Bollywood also acknowledged the hard work and dedication of the whole crew which led to the success of the film.
"And the entire credit for this humongous success goes to the whole starcast, the entire crew and especially to the director Sid Anand. I stand here in gratitude," he added in the statement.