- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Although, Hrithik Roshan recently suffered a shoulder injury but the actor is committed to attain the desired look for the movie and has already started working out.
The movie Mohenjo Daro directed by Ashutosh Gowarikar happens to be a period drama for which Hrithik Roshan has to attain a fit and lean body. On the other side, doctors have advised Hrithik to have complete bed rest for six weeks owing to a shoulder injury.
But Bang Bang actor, Hrithik Roshan is reluctant to delay the shooting for Mohenjo Daro and hence Hrithik has already begun working out under the strict guidance of his trainer.
One report quoted a source saying, "Hrithik needs to achieve a lean physique for the period drama. To get the desired look, his trainer had planned a particular regime for him but now it's being changed around to accomodate exercises that don't strain his shoulder. He has started working on his lower body now."
The movie Mohenjo Daro will feature Pooja Hegde along with Hrithik Roshan.