- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan has been voted the world's sexiest Asian man for the third time in four years.
The 40-year-old actor reclaimed the crown, which he lost last year, in the 11th edition of the '50 Sexiest Asian Men In The World' list produced annually by Britain's weekly newspaper 'Eastern Eye'.
Television actor Kushal Tandon was the surprise runner up in this year's list and last year's winner Ali Zafar slipped to third place on the ratings released here on Wednesday.
"Thank you 'Eastern Eye'. I am humbled by the desirable tag. I believe sexy is less to do with the physical and more to do with the mental perspective on life, others and yourself," Hrithik said.
"Do good, never please, know your worth, walk your path, have a sense of humour, be the giver, be self-sufficient and contribute with power to all around. Sexy is as sexy does. Create your own sexy!"
'Eastern Eye' showbiz editor Asjad Nazir, founder of the list and chair of the judging panel, believes Hrithik is on his way to become India's first global cinematic superstar.
"The reason why Hrithik is regularly voted top is that he ticks all the boxes. He is a talented actor, is the best dancer in Bollywood, has arguably the best physique and has the kind of humility that connects him to the everyday individual," Nazir said.
The win rounded off a roller-coaster year for the actor that saw him star in one of the year's biggest hits Bang Bang' and his amicable divorce from wife Sussanne Khan.