- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Mrunal Thakur On Working With Hrithik Roshan In Super 30: He Is Humble & Dedicated
- Kangana Ranaut Admits OPENLY She Dated A Man After Hrithik Roshan Fiasco; Says Everyone LEAVES Me
- Hrithik Roshan Says No To Weight Training For His Character In Super 30!
- Hrithik Roshan Is One Doting Son & Brother, Buys Benarasi Saris For His Mother And Sister!
- INTERVIEW! Urvashi Rautela: I See Myself As A Female Version Of Hrithik Roshan
- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
Bang Bang! starring Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif is ready to hit the theaters this Friday, October 2. Hrithik Roshan has given his best stunts and is as excited as any other debutante actor about his film.
Hrithik faced health problems while shooting for the action thriller last year and developed blood clots in his brain which necessitated a surgery.
When asked about the biggest challenge while doing Bang Bang!, he said, "The biggest challenge was to get blood out of my brain. I had a flight to catch in eight hours and I was on a treadmill."
"I felt something wrong in my legs, hands and realised that I was not feeling okay. I called up the doctor and did a scan which said my brain had shifted to right. I had to educate myself on the topic and I had to find the best doctor," he told.
He then revealed his experience in the operation theatre.
"Then I was inside the operation theatre, and I saw the blood spurt out from my head. Because I had read that during any brain surgery, the only way to keep a check whether the needle has gone in too much is by your facial expression."
"If it enters too much, then maybe you twitch or make weird faces. So, that's the check for the brain because the brain itself doesn't feel anything, so I had to be awake," he said.
Bang Bang! is an official remake of Hollywood film Knight and Day which featured Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz.
Asked whether comparison to Cruise scares him, the actor, who was seen in the remake of Amitabh Bachchan starrer Agneepath, said, "It's impossible to compare."
"I believe in individuality. I do everything in my way, then the character comes out as a real person. 'Agneepath' also I did it according to my interpretation. If you are honest and fearless, then your interpretation will be different."