- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
Lawyer Deepesh Mehta told, "They are legally divorced now. Today at around 10:30 a.m., all things were done. They have got divorced in a very unique and elegant way where there is no alimony and not a single document drawn up between them. It's all on the basis of trust, respect and faith."
Mehta said, "This is an example they have set on how a couple should part ways in an elegant and classy way."
It was earlier reported that a Rs.100 crore alimony was involved in their divorce but Sussanne had officially denied it.
The couple is blessed with two children Hrehaan and Hridhaan. The kids custody will be joint.
"They have joint custody. Whenever and whoever wants to be with the kids, can be with them," Mehta said.
Read 'Hrithik Roshan' Does This Name Exist In Sussanne's World?
Hrithik announced Sussanne's decision to end their 17-year-old relationship via an official statement Dec 13, 2013. Both dated for four years before finally tying the knot Dec 20, 2000.